- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents who are in possession of a valid South African identity document, passport or document of proof of South African residency. Any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members may not enter or participate in this promotional competition and will automatically be disqualified upon entry.
- Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of a prize.
- This promotional competition is open from 1ST July 2021 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 30th September 2021. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- To enter, participants are required to:
4.1 Purchase a case of Pringles (100g / 36g) and a case Coke (1.5L / 300ml) from participating outlets; and
4.2 Dial the USSD string with your till slip no to the competition line displayed on the point of sale.
4.3 Standard SMS rates apply.
- Participants must keep their till slip as proof of purchase.
- Participants must enter in their correct contact details. If a winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner in terms of the rules.
- Participants may enter as many times as they wish provided that each entry is associated with a separate purchase and unique till slip no.
- The prize is 1 (One) Nissan NP 200 and one of 12 Bluetooth Speakers
- Any prize not taken up for any reason within two weeks of notification will be forfeited.
- Winners will be required to provide their full names, ID number and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of a prize.
- Winners will be selected by means of a random draw and will be notified telephonically within 2 weeks after the selection has taken place where the winner will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavor to contact a prize winner once every day for 5 (five) consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If a prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
- The Promoter reserves the right to announce the name of the winner publicly. By entering this competition, the prize winner consents to the publication of their name by the Promoter.
- Failure to claim a prize within a period of 2 (two) weeks from the date of the draw and/or a refusal or inability to comply with these terms and conditions will result in the disqualification of the relevant winner and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending of an entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt of such entry.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry if any act of fraud or dishonesty is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry requirements.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to these images.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- In the event that any prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavors to procure such prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute with prizes of equal value.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.